View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 05:49 PM   #4379 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute

So shameless plug. Found out the wife is pregnant. We have a rat rod we are building now and there is no call for 2 toys. Looking to sell or trade for a STI/EVO or perhaps a full size truck.

2009 370z Touring + 49,XXX miles Picture Heavy

In the meantime if your local and want a particular part id be more than willing to do the swap. I would need stock parts in return tho. Bright side is i have a full garage and can do all the work myself.

Send me a PM and we can work something out if your interested. I have a set of nearly new Nismo suspension i could swap the Tein out for or if you have base id sell the nismo and the teins and swap one or the other for the base.