View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 08:30 PM   #309 (permalink)
asorg31
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370Z
asorg31 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
Sweeeettt Valkyrie Systems

So what are possible prices we are all going to be looking at? Just want to make sure I have the cash in hand. haha
ALSO!!!! I HAVE A GREAT IDEA FOR THE CONSOLE....

Offer it in Leather and Carbon Fiber. I will be in for the Carbon Fiber one haha

So Carbon Fiber Console and whatever it costs for the screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom13132 View Post
There is definitely going to be some wiring and whatnot involved also. So that will surely add to the cost, its more than just a console and a screen for sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2015nismo View Post
Any estimations on when this will be complete/available to buy?

Thanks for the follows guys! Birdman71 the leather and carbon fiber are both definitely in the works ( I personally want Carbon Fiber). A lot of it depends on what process I choose to make the dash either injection molding (very expensive for mold +50k) or resin infusion (cheap molds but high material cost i.e. carbon fiber).

As far as costs right now I am working with vendors to try and get cheaper quality parts to help me to drive the costs down. As it stands now I plan to try my best to keep final costs around $1,500 but at worst no more than $2k. There are many things that are still not known such as wiring like Venom13132 mentioned that still have to be accounted for. Once things begin to solidify and we get near launch I will keep everyone up to speed!

2015nismo as far as ETA I am shooting to be Beta testing by fall 2016 and full product launch by end of 2016 or beginning of 2017. Please keep in mind this all depends on my team meeting deadlines for this to happen. So lets all cross our fingers and hope it all goes as planned.