View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 10:34 PM   #370 (permalink)
Vrg37s
Base Member

Drives: 08 G37
Vrg37s is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicerX View Post
This thread needs some dust knocked off it.

How about Ryan Johansen for Seth Jones yesterday... whoa.

Also - The Preds are nowhere near where I thought they would be at this point in the season. Furthermore, I have a man crush on Ryan O'Reilly and I still can't get a damn jersey on Shop.NHL.com.

I have still enjoyed hockey quite a lot this season so far - the Sabres, while still a bottom tier team, is showing tons of potential and is a lot more fun to watch than last year.

I'm riding the hell out of my couch tomorrow night with a case of Stella because, in a rare turn of events, a Sabres game is televised down here in good ol' AL, so I will enjoy Sabres/Blackhawks as well as RyJo's first game as a Predator against Colorado.
The trade took me by surprise, I didn't expect Jones to be traded truthfully. However I feel if Johansen can return to his form of last year then Nashville won that trade by far.

Now CBJ needs to address whose gonna be there #1 center, that's a huge void that needs to be filled. All that past Stanley cup winners possess an amazing #1 center

Glad to hear your gonna enjoy watching some Hockey tomorrow.
My team (Caps) have a meeting with the Rangers tomorrow, so hopefully we take them down again.
Vrg37s is offline   Reply With Quote