View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 11:37 AM   #113 (permalink)
DRFTR
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40th
DRFTR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by neveucd View Post
How recent? Facebook shows me that they have seen the message, they just choose not to respond, and this all started recently in December. Back when they did respond somewhat regularly, it was just lies about shipments being otw for specific day arrivals. At this point I see them no differently than GTM; whom I had to deal with also for turbo kit problems. There are others in the fb group dealing with same crap. The stuff that people did receive quickly was probably in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel worse for you than I do myself... You've had to deal with POOR BUSINESS crap like this from two companies now; one being a MAJOR product. I hope things get worked out for you and myself and all the other people having to deal with these types of issues. It really is sad people run businesses like this, and shaft people that are only trying to build a car for a hobby and enjoyment that they have .

My brother has had several generations of BMW M3's , and if someone operated a business on the BMW forum this way people would literally hunt them down to get their products back.