View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 10:47 AM   #28 (permalink)
GZ3
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z
GZ3 is just really niceGZ3 is just really niceGZ3 is just really niceGZ3 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spstone View Post
It was a 2014. The interior was okay, but like I said I felt like it was stretching to be a nicer interior than it really was. I guess the best way I can but it is it felt like when I used to date strippers. They would try really hard to act classy and dress nice, but after a few minutes you could tell they where straight of the trailer park. (disclaimer I am only 1 generation removed from the trailer park and have lived in them myself.)

When I bought my Nismo my interior is exactly what I thought it would be. Barren and what is needed to get the car down the road. Honestly if the GT would have been more race basic and less of a stretch I probably would have like it a little better. On the plus side the Nismo was an easier sell on my wife compared to the Exige I was looking at because while the interior leaves alot of creature comferts to be desired the exige was just a lot of aluminum with racing buckets. I liked it and understood it, but my wife just compared it to the interior in the Esprit I used to have and couldn't wrap her head around the lack of any thing on a 50K car.
yes I agree, the interior on the pre 15's is very bland and boring. I don't even know how to describe it, it felt very Nintendo to the 370Z's playstation3. I hated it, the motor saved the car. I cant imagine how pissed the 2010 guys felt buying when the 2011 came out. It may handle well too, but it feels like a boat, floaty, and unconnected with the road. But allot of that can be addressed pretty easily except for the interior. Your stripper analogy is spot on
GZ3 is offline   Reply With Quote