View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 02:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zfan24 View Post
Its like 63 degrees, no rain just wet. I was going around 30-40MPH and cranked it to about 50-60 and I'm guessing it spun the back tires and then proceed to go out of control.
This isn't your brz. There is actual power under the Z. You gun it when it's dry and it'll spin tires, you try it in the wet and you get the *** whoopin you asked for. Smooth inputs are your friend. Sounds like you're just over eager on the throttle.

The other thing is that the donuts on the Prius, I mean brz, cut through water better. The z has wide, fat tires that will float over water.