View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 09:22 PM   #21 (permalink)
ban25
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 C7 Z06 M7
ban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond repute

Even if everything is in good shape, you may simply not have good enough tires for that speed. I've been over 140 MPH at ACS and the car feels very light at that speed even with RE-71Rs. I suspect it'd be frightening with lesser tires. Downforce will help greatly, though it might also induce enough drag such that it's hard to hit that speed.

VDC is extremely invasive. EcuTek's RaceRom TCS is vastly better. I typically run with it set at 60% on the track and it does not feel intrusive at all. I highly recommend it!

Since you mentioned sweeping turns, I'll also note that you may be encountering the dreaded fuel starvation if it's a sweeping right hander. You don't need to be low on gas to hit it, two dots from full will do it for me.