View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 01:26 PM   #41 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post

Really a 100mph safe on this street? For who?

The streets are not a race track, how planted is your car when you go over an oil slick some old beater dropped on the road. How planted is the Z going over a 2x4 that fell of the back of a truck.
Quote:
It's all fun till you hit that oil, pothole, or debris on the highway at triple digits. Those jersey barriers don't keep you on the right side of the highway at those speeds they launch you into the air.
Quote:
Quote:
Apparently you do dumbasss.
This is my first post lol and am entitled to my opinion on the subject.

You're probably just mad because you got up to 99 mph and almost crashed cause you have no clue how to drive when at high speeds.
I'm not agreeing with speeding in a residential area like a 25 or 35mph zone. But if you're on the freeway where the speed limit is 70mph and traffic is moving at 85+ sometimes spirited driving is fun to do.

So screw off you candy asss

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
not bad way to drop post #1000 birdman lol

well done
BOOOM! *drops mic on stage*

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan

Last edited by birdman71; 01-05-2016 at 01:31 PM.