View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 12:27 PM   #39 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post

Trolololololololololololololoololololololololololo lolololololololoololololololololololololololololol oloololololololololololololololololololoololololol olololololololololololololoolololololololololololo lololololololoolololololololololololololololololol oololololololololololololololololololoolololololol ololololololololololololoololololololololololololo lolololololoololololololololololololololololololoo lolololololololololololololololololoololololololol olololololololololololoolololololololololololololo lololololoololololololololololololololololololoolo lololololololololololololololololoolololololololol ololololololololololoololololololololololololololo lolololoololololololololololololololololololoololo lolololololololololololololololoololololololololol olololololololololoolololololololololololololololo lololoololololololololololololololololololoolololo lololololololololololololololoolololololololololol ololololololololoololololololololololololololololo loloololololololololololololololololololoololololo lolololololololololololololoololololololololololol olololololololoolololololololololololololololololo loololololololololololololololololololoolololololo lololololololololololololoolololololololololololol ololololololoololololololololololololololololololo ololololololololololololololololololoololololololo lolololololololololololoololololololololololololol olololololoololololololololololololololololololool olololololololololololololololololoolololololololo lololololololololololoolololololololololololololol ololololoololololololololololololololololololoolol ololololololololololololololololoololololololololo lolololololololololoolololololololo

FPEnvy wins Troll Champion lol.

Look, Driving 100+ mph on the highway:

Is it safe? No.. of course not
Is it fun? Yes... It is!
Is it illegal? Yes.. It is!

Morale of the thread: Speeding is a fun unsafe illegal activity. but its all on the driver to know his or her limits and to accept personal responsibility for his or her actions.
I'll be honest, I've pulled 167 on a highway in spirited driving, just having the bolt on mods I do, and a very minimal tune (taking speed limiter and rev limiter off nothing performance wise)

Did I think I was an idiot after doing so thinking of the possible consequences, Yeah a bit.
DID I ENCOUNTER A PROBLEM WITH A CONSEQUENCE? NO... WHY? because although pretty much redlining in 6th gear I have the technique and know how to not flip my Z.

You say well what about a crack or dip in the road..
Well when I did the 167 pull. And when I was letting the engine revolutions decline and the car decelerate, at about 135 I did hit a quick dip in the road and it sent my back end to the right in a fishtail... OMG!!!! Going 135 and hit a dip and now im fishtailing.. what do I do??? ohh... that's right turn into the drift and even out the car. DUHH!

Did I survive? yes, Did anyone else get hurt, no. Could I have flipped over the median and into oncoming traffic like the mustang Yes. Did I? no Why? Because I knew how to handle the car in a certain situation.

Honestly if you get a car that is street legal and can go over 100mph, the driver should have to take a professional drifting and driving course. So they know what to do in a situation like these as well.

But if you're a hard asss and keep on the fact that you should only go 80mph max, you are like Crossfitters. Only talk.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan

Last edited by birdman71; 01-05-2016 at 12:50 PM.