View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 09:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
batman_4
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW 370Z
batman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytirbhaw View Post
Do you have aftermarket toe bolts ? Arms?
I have SPC rear camber kit + toe bolt....funny you mention this. When I first installed this kit (no toe bolt) with my coilovers at that time, I felt this similar wobble....went back to get the SPC toe bolts installed and problem was basically fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
dampers shot, alignment.
Doing the bounce test should help me find a shot damper...correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysilverz View Post
Could you have lost a bolt on the swaybar? Maybe lost a bolt on one of the two endlinks. If that happened the rear would feel as though it's rolling through the turns. Just a random idea. Best of luck and let us know what it was.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trips View Post
Check the rear shocks maybe one is blown or like it has been mentioned something is loose.

You could probably reinstall your coilovers and see IF that resolves it.
I did the "bounce test" and IMO they seem fine....any other way I can check them? I would reinstall the coils but they are long gone :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysilverz View Post
Yeah I would start with checking out the endlinks. Its not that I really think its that but Al you have to do to check is jack up the rear and it went cost you anything.
Did a quick search on endlinks and worn out endlinks seem to make some sort of popping noise.....haven't head any noises like that. What exactly would I be looking at once lifting the car?

Thank you for the responses...

'09 6spd. Touring: Eibach / SPC / Motordyne / Berk / Z1 / Oneighty / Mines / SSR / Stillen / CFE
batman_4 is offline   Reply With Quote