View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 08:22 AM   #42 (permalink)
burntz
Base Member

Drives: 15 370 Sport 7AT
burntz is on a distinguished road

Not adding to the thread (other than entertainment value thru stupid human tricks)

Soooo... the day I decided to detonate my 350z's engine with my DIY turbo on the backstretch at Sebring at ~140 I then rented a pickup and a car trailer to get the poor broken beast home, had never trailered a car before and put the wheel securing straps on but didn't know about the under car strap (helpfully hidden UNDER the trailer) and 1/2 way home after pulling away from a stop light noticed an Lemans Sunset Z, just like mine, holding up traffic behind me at the stoplight... the straps had loosened and when I pulled away physics made me it's bitch and the Z stayed in place as I pulled the trailer out from under it, ran back, started it(5 cylinders as the 6th connecting rod was still on the backstretch somewhere and drove it back onto the trailer and some one (after finishing his laughter) pointed out the safety strap
bent the rear cross member support which I never noticed it gone after I didn't replace it

TLDR; don't buy a used 2004 LS 6mt 350Z in central Florida...
burntz is offline   Reply With Quote