View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 01:51 AM   #35 (permalink)
Dragon_Ball_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo& Sport/Touring
Dragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Hydraulic's 101. When you change one end of the system and not the other to match. Of course you will get different a pressure. The master cylinder may be the same. But what I'm getting to is the reason for the different feel. Throw in the electronic ABS. That changes the brake feeling too. Give you a question. Think about it. How many different things you can think of, that will give you a different feeling of the brake pedal?
I'm still not sure what you mean. My sport 370 came with akebonos, my other car I did a conversion on and it has the exact same setup as the sport and doesn't have the exact same pedal feel, most likely because no two cars are alike. The pedal on both cars are very very similar now though. Thanks for the help again Rusty and everyone else!