View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 09:26 PM   #326 (permalink)
Dreadnaught
Track Member

Drives: 14 SR 370z 6MT
Dreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Or how about this one.

Two months after getting my Z, I drove an hour to Fontana Nissan for a quick inspection on an ecu noise issue. Dropped the car off to the service guy and waited less than 10 minutes in the waiting room and the service manager came running in.

Him: excuse me...is the grey 370z yours?
Me: yes.
Him: something happened to your car...
Me: okay...what happened?
Him: uh...one my tech took it for a test drive and a street light fell on your car.
Me:...

And that wasn't the end of it
This reminds me of a story I heard from a fellow tech at my dealer. I guess a guy had someone pull out in front of him when he was road testing a brand new SL63 AMG. The car was totaled.

I get nervous as fvck road testing cars sometimes. I road tested a SLS63 AMG after working on it and I almost had someone pull out in front of me.