View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 03:33 AM   #30 (permalink)
Dragon_Ball_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo& Sport/Touring
Dragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond repute

update guys!! Got the abs module repulsed and manually bled the brakes and the car is engaging the brakes as soon as the brake lights come on!!! My 2014 (factory akebono, no brake upgrades at the moment) is more sensitive on the pedal but they both have the same stopping power so i am pretty sure i am in the clear. All the air is out of the lines and I am guessing the difference in the pedal is from either the conversion from non sport to akebono on this car or from the drilled and slotted rotors with stop tech pads.