View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 12:17 AM   #240 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
No I dropped it off around Jan 2013 or so, and I got the car bike a couple times in between so it was in and out a few times getting a little more stuff each time as I kept wanting more.
Does any or 1slow yourself, tell me a little more about the dry sump set up. I was talking to a guy today about the possible locations, They are wanting to move things around in the engine bay and im convinced that pretty much out the question, I don't want to start hacking up the car. They thought about putting the tank where the windshield wiper fluid is located. I still want to go through the truck. Then the question came up with the routing of the lines? is it possible to run the lines through the chassis, Just so they aren't expose to the elements? The next question would the pump be strong enough to feed oil to the motor while road racing, Im pretty sure Daily makes pumps strong enough. ( These are muscle car guys that don't partake in our platforms). If there is anything else missing please feel free to chime in.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote