View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 04:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

So to clarify... Right now are you shipping? Not Shipping?

And I doubt anyone will go through paypal gift option through the forums. I know it is not posted to the actual Classified Parts for Sale/Car for Sale Rule Section, but it is almost an unwritten rule to not send money via Paypal Gift. Of course there are circumstances where if you are in person making a sale and the buyer has checked out the part and are comfortable with you being reasonable to send Paypal Gift. I know many people who will still do Goods and Services while in person just to have the extra liability protection incase there is a malfunction and something goes wrong between the buyer and seller. Who knows, things happen, which is why we use Paypal Goods and Services.

Personally; The only ones I actually do the Paypal Gift to are people I have met in person and I personally know. I also know they are understanding in the upmost of ways as well incase something needs to be changed or refunded.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote