View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 03:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
hooey_b
Base Member

Drives: 2008 G37S 6MT
hooey_b is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevolk Z33 View Post
I already told you I don't want to ship ^ the original post says it clearly and you still ask.

I have done multiple transactions on my350z under stevoZ been a member for years if anybody has trust issues
I understand that, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

And while you may have had a good track record with others in the past, you're not a sponsored vendor. That, and i havent personally dealt withyou, nor do i know anyone else who has, so I think I'm allowed to be skeptical to some degree, regardless of your track record with sales.

I'm not hurt that you don't want to ship, that's fine. My issue was asking to pay you via "gift". The stories I've heard that starts with that ends up usually in multiple weeks of litigation trying to settle payment on an item that either wasn't what the seller says it was or didn't ship at all. I'm doing my due diligence by NOT paying via PayPal gift.

While I stand by NOT using PayPal gift, I'm still open to negotiations in process to include the PayPal fee and possibly the shipment.

BTW, this thread has been open for almost 8 months, and someone did already ask for shipping, so I figured I'd ask too.
hooey_b is offline   Reply With Quote