View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 11:56 AM   #62 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
i mean i'm sure IF there's a next Z a lot will be addressed and at least the tech and interior to be brought up to 2016 standards. the newest Z/nismo is just new seats and same old tech/interior because its there why change it and raise cost.

also i will say i think the current braking (sport option/mismo) isn't bad on the Z. I've never had issues with them and feel they work well.

The list was geared to the Camaro. Not reflective of what I expect in the Z.

It's just amazing how well Chevy listened. I'm just hoping for the same quality in the redesign process with the Z.

Our brakes our fine. They just need standard brake cooling throughout the range.