Thread: Update!
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 06:53 PM   #25 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpawnAeroJohn View Post
Thanks. I just made this thread to inform everybody of what is going on and that nobody will be left in the dirt. We will pay back those few we owe money and we will send products to everybody who wants.

Like I said those saying were scammers is rediculous. Taking our mistakes and making them worse then they are. I got an email saying that oen fo the members will be reporting us which were ok with. Once we get contacted we have enough information to prove that we do ship our orders, we have paid back those who have wanted their money back, and we are in teh works of paying back those who we cant pay back everything at once. And like I've said before. I admit we did everything wrong here and I should have had money in the bank to back us up just in case of situations like these. But I didnt think we would mess up and we did so now this is our punishment. And those who are saying other things... If you PM AK he'll tell you that I came to him saying it might be best for us to end our sponsorship but I wanted to make sure he thought the same. He agreed and that was it. We're not ditching anybody, and we are not just going to fly away. Like otehrs have said. If we were scammers. We would have been removed months ago. We wouldnt have been here for 7 or 8 months.

Questions? PM ME!
You do a lot of writing for someone who is six months behind schedule. Are you drunk, man? I'm having a hard time reading your post.