View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 09:22 AM   #23 (permalink)
ramoszx12r
Track Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo White.
ramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond reputeramoszx12r has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
we cant tell you what to do my friend hahaha! Just make 100% sure of what you are going to do cause this happen to me.... About 2 years ago i sell my 2005 STi that i own for 6 years. I work so hard in that car and made every single mod that you can imagine... Thanks to the sell of that car today I own my Beautiful 2013 370Z... Anyway i miss my STi so much... sometimes i think i make a mistake selling that car cause I invest a lot of money on it to let it go from bone stock to a 500+whp machine. I have to say i love my Z man... and soo much but if i can get back in time i would keep the STi and save to buy a 370z hahahha! My advice was to make 100% sure of what you are going to do my friend cause the Supra you know turbo or not is the last model of that car and that is what count... plus the prices with the time are going to go up

Tony Ramos
ramoszx12r is offline   Reply With Quote