View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 12:30 AM   #29 (permalink)
Dragon_Ball_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo& Sport/Touring
Dragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys I got an update!! I went by my friend's shop and he pulsed the abs module to get all the air out of it. Instantly the pedal felt better. I went home and bled the brakes with a power bleeder and A LOT of air came out of the lines. I drove it and it feels much better than it did, but not where i quite want it yet. I'm gonna stop by his shop again tomorrow and hopefully he can pulse the abs module one more time for me and hopefully it will fix the issue, but the pedal is engaging much much higher. He also told me to bleed the brakes manually when he gets done pulsing it again instead of with a power bleeder. He said that it is procedure.