View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 01:16 PM   #4842 (permalink)
D.Stillwell
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Fairlady Z34/6MT
D.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
sounds great man! if you are thinking on springs to drop your Z... Swift is the best at least for me haha! in Performance and Look you cant go wrong
Yep, I plan to do Swift. I was thinking coilovers first, but leaning towards just springs since I only care about performance not looks from a drop, and I know that only the best coils will actually give a handling improvement on a car like the Z, which is like 3-5k for maybe a 5-10% handling gain.

Since my car will only see light track duty, I figure just do the Swifts so long as the handling stays consistent.

Are you on stock struts? I definitely want to do KONI's if I do the springs
D.Stillwell is offline   Reply With Quote