View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 12:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
6MT-Z34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PW Z
6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
Beach cities are boarderline more or less out of your range then haha. 1bed 1bath apartments usually are $1500-$2000 lmao.

I have a studio in Torrance, although is a 400-450sqft studio with walk-in closet and full kitchen, its $925/mo. That is the cheapest place in Torrance as well.

I would also ask around with the locals and figure out any sort of street boundaries that mark a huge rent increase.
I know in Torrance we have a street called Prairie and anything on the East side of it is $300-$500 less per month than anything on the West side. Some places are weird like that. If you get a job anywhere near the LA area, hit me or Depointfive0 up. We live near the beach over there and have finagled it to be cheaper.

WARNING: might wanna keep some of the winter NJ clothes, from what I understand the east coast has been in the 70's and 80's most of the winter. That is usually how it is here in CA for winter. Where I live, being 5 miles from the beach, it hasn't gone over 60F during the day, usually sits 50-55F and goes down to 35-40F during the evening. Usually sits about 40F, depends on wind chill.

But it has been an unusually cold winter over here. Not rainy or anything just cold lol. Although it is forecasted to get much hot humid rain once the El Nino fully hits.
Thank you for the advice and offer! I will definitely keep you in mind when this happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejuanito View Post
Move to the San Fernando Valley, cities such as Burbank, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Toluca Lake, Woodland Hills, Universal City, North Hollywood among others are great. The Valley is not far from Downtown, is also close to the beaches and its not segregated like the rest of the areas mentioned above.
Thank you! I appreciate all the help guys...this is why the370z.com is a great community
6MT-Z34 is offline   Reply With Quote