View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 12:41 PM   #4834 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Stillwell View Post
^^ Lol I guess the didn't work that time...

Is there a delay on this side of the forum?

I was joking, I like your Z. For the most part. Lol....but all that matters is YOU like it!

HAHAHHAA! dont worry bro! i take it like a joke no hard feelings... i just want to say that and see the opportunity to use your quote nothing personal with you my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
^ don't worry Carlitos we know how to appreciate nice cars. Your Z is great! Everybody is entitled to their own opinion anyway this is the Internet you get rotten eggs from time to time. Lol
hahahaha! thanks to God i dont install the GT Wing that i want yet cause everyone are going to start calling me the Puertorrican Fast & Furious Z hahahahah!!!
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote