View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 09:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
6MT-Z34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PW Z
6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickTurnon View Post
Have no idea on your price range.. But as far as beautiful safe cities go, Villa Park, Huntington, Orange, Irvine, Anaheim Hills (Not Anaheim), Laguna, San Clemente, San Diego, San Juan Capistrano, Escondido, Irvine are most of my favorites from living there my whole life. Night life in San Diego is far above the rest. Probably the most laid back/busy downtown you've been to. If I had a job opportunity out there I would strive to make it happen. One of the most relaxing places to be and theres generally very friendly people who have money.

Honestly, as a former Southern Californian, my favorite place to be is by a big fire or heater down by the ocean. Beer in hand and hopefully some hot beach babe thats caught your attention. Oh yeah, thats another thing... the women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano.

Good luck! Hope I helped
Thank you sir ! my budget is low $1k to mid $1k on rent lol
6MT-Z34 is offline   Reply With Quote