View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 08:00 PM   #74 (permalink)
SwissCheese
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z NISMO
SwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO 671 View Post
Movie was really good but left a lot of unanswered questions for me as well.....Like who is the girl Rae (Main Character)..so many rumors that she's Han and Leia's daughter and twin sister to Ren.....and that sue may be Lukes daughter or even another Anakin Skywalker who was just born from the force.....

Also does anyone know who is the old man in the beginning that passes off the map to the pilot in Jakoo?
I think he's just a friend of the Rebellion and the Jedi's. I wonder if he is connected to Rey in some way.

Here's something that I've been wondering about since I walked out of the theater. It contains spoilers, so I'll put it in Spolier tags.

( Click to show/hide )
Why did Luke go into hiding after the "incident" instead of tracking down and stopping/confronting Kylo Ren? Why would he let Kylo Ren just leave and spread his evil across the galaxy?
Current Ride: 2012 Nissan 370Z NISMO #0389
Mods: Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes and TDX Exhaust with 18" Resonators (#1054), K&N Drop-Ins, GTR Start Button
SwissCheese is offline   Reply With Quote