View Single Post
Old 12-25-2015, 08:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yushinrt View Post
A the moment i am thinking of have sort of narrowed down to
kwv3, ohlins DFV, Tein does 3 suspension but i would love to here more about what peoples thinks.

i am intrested in the Aragosta's susepsion i know they are very good suspension but there is not much information about them in installed in 370z
Got to get a couple of SPL parts ordered and I will do my install next year sometime. Good friend of mine moved to the Philippines 7 years ago and he got sick this year. Took my suspension fund and gave it to his son for Christmas so he can get back state side. He may have lung cancer, don't know yet. This is the guy that got me into Z's in the first place.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote