View Single Post
Old 12-25-2015, 02:51 PM   #50 (permalink)
TPrelude-370z
Base Member

Drives: 09-Tour-Sport-MB-6MT
TPrelude-370z is on a distinguished road

It's so funny how all you guys are the voice of reason (even the 135 guys are), and I appreciate it. I'm a guy that usually goes against reason, but 90% of the time it has benefited me in life. I purchased the Z impulsively and that was one of the best decisions I have made. I purchased my ZX6R Ninja without ever even riding a bike or any motorized vehicle besides a car in my life. That was another great decision as I couldn't imagine not having a bike. Theo only bad impulse decision I made was joining the Army and serving 7 years (2 of which in Iraq). But even then, it has benefited me just as much as it has impaired me. I got married impulsively just before my second tour in Iraq (I figured I wouldn't make it back so what the heck, hahahaha). It was the best decision of my life and we only dated for 10 months or so. Had I not, I wouldn't be here right now. Sorry for the personal talk, I tend to rant.

I have been researching non stop over the past few days and it looks like the 2012 135 with the single turbo is relatively reliable as compared to the earlier n54 twin turbo models. I've been driving the hell out of my Z the last 2 days and having a blast, but it's like that girlfriend you have had for a long time, the passion starts to fade over time. I always think the car I buy will be, "the one," and I will never get rid of it. I grow attached to them, but I also enjoy a new platform to play with. I have never had a car with significant tq, it would be nice to see what it's like. I'm actually enjoying all the responses and feedback in general.
TPrelude-370z is offline   Reply With Quote