View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 04:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
There have been many similar posts with similar requests in the past, so I can see why some of us old timers who have seen every post since jesus bought his 370 would get a little tired of seeing the same stuff over and over, but in the spirit of being helpful, the cheapest way would be to remove your cats or mufflers. Some shops won't do this because of the legality, but many will. This will be pretty loud. I'm not sure how loud you want to go, you weren't too specific. Hope this helps, feel free to search through the exhaust threads we have, they are plentiful.
I agree with the above. It was the vagueness of the OP that invited the carnage. I lurked on this site for days before I even posted anything.