View Single Post
Old 12-25-2015, 02:16 AM   #4366 (permalink)
Darketch
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 14 NISMO #292
Darketch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240se View Post
What Nissan dealership in HR has the best service department for handling warranty work?
I only use Hall Nissan for work I can't do myself. Not to say the others are bad. Hall treated me right the first time and continue to do so every time I see them. They did some electrical work for me on my 2009 Z and figured out a way to claim it under my warranty where the work was actually debatable. Hall regularly has other Zs and GTRs there so I feel like there is less risk to my car. Use Rick Watson as your service advisor. That guy should be getting paid more cause he's awesome. He seems to always find a discount for me.

I've been to Greenbrier Nissan (think it may be called Nissan of Chesapeake) only to pick up parts. The folks there were nice enough, but they have WAY too many cars on the lots and I always picture my Z getting door dinged by other customers or in a fender bender with new cars as the tech takes my car back. Overall, this Nissan isn't as welcoming to me with the looks and the little bit of service I've seen.

Kai, what dealership was it that was rev'ving ur car?