View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 11:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
crazygamer209
Base Member

Drives: 2008 Acura TL Type S
crazygamer209 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil370z View Post
i ordered michlin PSS a week ago. 255/35/19 front and 305/30/19 rear
2014 sport Z
255's came in, 305's are back ordered till jan 8th. ,
i also ordered forgestar F14 stage 2 candy red gloss wheels, deep concave.
19x9.5 +20 19x11 +15 . this is for flush fitment, no spacers required. perfect fit, no rubbing etc, and I'm also on swift springs.
wheels will take 4-6 weeks to make / shipped.
as a 370z driver, you should be a pro at watching the road and avoiding pot holes / bumps. as long as you avoid these, you should be good. as with any wheels, a huge pothole will crack the wheel. these are forged wheels, strong.
you should be good my friend, order the wheels
That is almost the same set up I look to go with. Only thing is I need to figure out the offset/concave so I have room to go with a BBK in the future. Also another note, Forgestar wheel are not actually forged I believe. They utilize a flowform process which is still classified as casting. Thanks for the help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny6.1 View Post
I've had mine for around a month now and no issues at all. Daily driven with lots of spirited driving. And I do drive on some not so perfect roads. They're by no means the worse but they do have plenty of bumps
That's great to hear! Can't say the roads are perfect in the NJ/NY area either. I try to swerve around ruts/potholes as much as possible but there are some you just cannot avoid. Thanks for the input, I hope you get the most out of your wheels!
crazygamer209 is offline   Reply With Quote