View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 06:50 AM   #745 (permalink)
LennyK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Roadster 2010
LennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~37oZ~ View Post
Just wanted to add, you only need to remove the 4 rear most bolts that hold the very back of the splash shield on instead of all 16 plus the 4 clips. The splash shield has a fold in it to allow quick access to the oil filter and plug once the four bolts are removed, just fold it back and hold in place with a strap or cable of some sort and it stays well out of the way of the dirty oil stream and oil filter, hope that helps save some time for someone down the road.

I think someone already mentioned doing it this way but here are some pics for clarity! I didn't get one drop of oil on anything. This flap was designed for the purpose of doing an oil change I believe.
GREAT INFORMATION...