View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 06:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
My respect for Nissan Corp just went from 0 to suck my ****!
Real quick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Nissan's Christmas card to the employees.

"Merry Christmas m'therf'ckers!"
"GET OUT!"

That just plain f'cking sucks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I was dumped by a girlfriend by text. Thought it was the funniest thing. She couldn't face me.
Seriously that does suck, I hate to see all the people that took the week off and just spent a bunch of vacation money to come back home to an email from Corporate saying buh-bye.
Here's 85 hours a week of your life back for Christmas because you're fired! Merry Christmas!

F*cking Scrooge

I had a girlfriend break up with me over text too, I didn't reply to her lol. I went out and got a date for a movie that night and raped snapchat which she still had me as a friend and consistently looked at My Story. Let's just say after a little while I wasn't able to use snapchat anymore.. or my phone at that lol. Got blown the hell up. She was like why are you out with someone else b1tch b1tch b1tch nag nag nag.. and on it went. I hung up after not getting a word in edgewise and not understand one word she said in the first minute and then had to turn my phone off cause she wouldn't stop.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote