View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 04:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

What would you consider worth the money? As with most questions of this type the answer is very relative based on what YOU want for your individual build. Are you looking for the most HP/$ gain? If that's the case I'd forgo NA bolt ons altogether and save up for a forced induction kit. Many people who go FI lament how much they spent on NA mods.

Is your car a daily driver? How much inconvenience are you willing to put up with? As with all bolt ons, the returns are diminishing. Just because each of these pieces individually advertise 10-15hp increase per part, as you get them in combination they start dropping to 5-10hp, then from 3-6hp, and so on.

Unless you're planning to eek every last bit of NA hp out of this engine, those items you've listed are more trouble than they're worth. Especially the pulley. If incorrectly installed, it could cause serious damage to your engine, depending on who you ask. Just do a search on that one, I don't know enough about it myself to truly comment.