View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 02:31 PM   #44 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, you guys really loaded your M4. My build came out to $69,145, granted 6 mt with cloth seats (equivalent to my Z), plus rims, adaptive suspension & metallic paint. Contacted a west coast dealer and he was willing to knock a $1,000 off of that price if I ordered with him.

Local dealer here insisted on msrp only, on special orders but gave me a European Delivery quote of $65,600 on my build. Very tempting indeed and the Mrs would love it.

I'll wait till the Q60 comes out as I believe that would more than suit my needs but it will not be an M4 competitor. One notch below the M4, but I think the price/class/performance equation of the Q60 will be hard to beat.
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote