View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 02:53 PM   #69 (permalink)
SOLISIMO
Track Member

Drives: TOP SECRET G37S
SOLISIMO will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to SOLISIMO

well.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmed123 View Post
Hey John. I ordered mine back in mid July and paid 200 bucks for them! I, Dont have mine yet! Now there is a group buy WTF! I already sent you my address again, so what the hold up? I havent recieved a tracking number or anything! At this point, I am pissed off

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
The world's longest production and lack of order fulfillment for a stinking B pillar. Seems like ages ago that people were promised hatches, roofs, valences, hoods. And we're still waiting on B pillars. What a disappointment.
Quote:

How is Spawn still a site sponsor and recommended vendor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shumby View Post
ya not wanting to get in on this group buy. Will have to wait and see how issues are resolved before ordering from these guys

Quote:
I've sent AK a suggestion that perhaps it's time to remove Spawn from our site's sponsorship. How many of our members have been preyed upon at this point? Unless there is an immediate turn around in order fulfillment and confirmation by those who have placed these orders, Spawn may need the boot to prevent innocent people falling victim to false claims and delayed orders. This has gone on too long, and group buys just perpetuate the problem further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
I would like to take this time to announce a public request for ANYONE that placed the order with spawn before and still hasn't received his products or refunds or been dealt with to WRITE their input. (as he just publicly made statement that EVERYONE has been worked with and there's no issues).
Quote:

Thank You.
Quote:

AK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modshack View Post
We've watched for 4 months. So far, the only confirmed delivery of products has been Bullit's single set of B pillars...I think many here are tired of the excuses..
Quote:

I've said before, I like some of your products, but that point is moot if you can't deliver as promised......

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerxj17 View Post
i was interested in all the products you had plan to offer. fair to say, you wont be seeing a buck out of my pocket....... just poor poor business choices. i mean, why even bother a group buy when there are orders from 6 months ago not filled? thats wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerxj17 View Post

try the genesis forum, maybe they have a bigger soft spot in their heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
but this is the future victims list, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy View Post
John,
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy View Post

How about getting the products that have been paid for out first before y'all go tearin off into something new??? I for one have been 3+ months patient and still only have half of what was ordered yet you guys are talking door handles, hoods, mirrors and what ever else. You made the statement originally that you would not get ahead of yourselves, well guess what that ain't happening. As far as my b-pillars they will be coming back to you for the manufacture defect on the driver's side. I have tried to keep this back channel but after fronting money and hearing promise after promise, enough is enough, what I waited 3+ months for was not worth my time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussoori View Post
!!!??? Why is it taking so long for you to get your parts? There's another thread by a guy who waited over a month without parts, requested a refund and his part back, and still hasn't received it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Tough times? Really?
Quote:

That doesn't fly at all.

This is simply a case of being in WAY too deep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takimbe View Post
ditto. STILL waiting on my B-Pillars...its been over a month and the money could have been used to pay for other stuff. if i dont get them at the end of this week im requesting a refund.

Quote:
Well I feel really bad for everyone that has their money tied up in this mess. I hope it works out but I have a feeling there is going to be more bad resin, more revamping of production processes, etc. I.E. excuses.

Quote:
I'm afraid, with this Resin Fiasco, that i've already gotten the wrong idea. You guys are making things I'm interested in buying, but it seems like it's the first time you've done all this. My advice is to shoot final shots of the products Only, to present your products in a finished form. No doubt you'll do lots of business here, but so far all I have is questions as to the real quality of your finished parts...

AUTOKITS-X CF GRILLE l INJEN CAI l STILLEN SWAYS l MXP EXHAUST l LE CF MIRRORS l SSR'S l HANKOOK'S l TS COILOVERS l TS BUMPER l TS DIFFUSER l TS SIDE SKIRTS l SEIBON CF TS HOOD l TS AEROCATCH l 3K HID FOGS l KICS R40'S l ILLUMINATED SILLS l GROUNDING KIT l VLEDS l