View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 02:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I have the 500 with Swift springs and the ride quality and performance has been very good, but ride preference is an individual thing. I like mine a little on the firm. Also if you call Fortune Auto they can help you with choosing a spring rate for you style of driving.
I have a lot of customer's with Fortune 500's and swift springs for different cars. Great for daily driving and you get the performance you need.

We highly recommend Fortune Auto. But if you are going for the 500 series with swift springs, I would save just a little more money and go with the HKS Hypermax for around $100 more.

Fortunes are built to order and take anywhere from 3-5 weeks. They do also offer custom spring rates. While the HKS are ready to go.

We carry both at the best price.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote