View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 02:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
KamiSpeed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
KamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to KamiSpeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers1 View Post
REPED! That's great. What about the non-daily driver that's on the track a bit and also on the road? I actually really like the "bump in every road" feel as it makes me feel attached to the road. Don't want to need spinal realignment but I do like that tight feel, especially coming out of turns. So 500s are exactly that or is there a step of from there but not quite Track only?
Yes the 500s are perfect for what you are looking for. They will feel more stiff and planted than the OEM suspension. If you like them a bit stiff, when upgrading to the Swift Springs you will need to bump up the spring rates at least 2k. Because the material Swift uses for their springs feel softer at the same rates of BC Racing and other manufacturer springs. I.E a 12k Swift Spring essentially feels like a 10k BC Racing spring as far as "stiffness" is concerned.
KamiSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote