View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 12:18 AM   #82 (permalink)
TejanoD's Z
Base Member

Drives: 12 370Z MT Spt Edit
TejanoD's Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
Glad you got your fenders, now the claim can be closed/cancelled. Try and give Rich and Alex the least amount of headache with completed items, so they can try and get others their past due parts.

As for the side-marker hole, post closer pics of the imperfections?

I would suggest doing so to get your money back at least. But at that point if they refund you and you get the parts from Aerojacket you do have to ship them back and are legally liable if you do not.

I would suggest calling paypal and seeing what they can do for you if you do not want to take a chance. I know Fly1 Motorsports has good products as well.

But from what I understand Rich and Alex (Aerojacket) are still in business and will be finishing orders that were received prior to a certain date and then sticking to only Body Kits. All the misc. pieces like Hoods, Fenders, Side Skirts (unless included in the Body Kit) and Side Blades, spoiler etc.

I believe due to personal issues he has had to cut business expenses drastically after getting all the pre-paid parts out.

AT NO POINT HAS RICH OR ALEX STEPPED AWAY FROM AEROJACKET AND WILL NOT FULFILL ORDERS. THEY HAVE EVERY INTENT TO FULFILL ORDERS TO CUSTOMERS, but it's just taking a bit longer.

I am not part of Aerojacket or their company, but have close relations with Aerojacket, Fly 1 and other companies that have invested close relations with Rich. As for what Rich will continue to sell through Aerojacket that is what others have heard. They are both great guys and have good heads on their shoulders. THEY ARE NO A GTM/SAM. They are just having a rough patch like a back order.

So here are the closer pictures of the turn signal cutouts. A little rough and a buddy of mine who also ordered from aerojacket said his turn signal cuts on his fenders were cleaner then this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk