View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 12:53 PM   #43 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ommateal View Post
Ok haha cause I can just get more hours at work, it doesn't work like that. And obviously you didn't read what happened nor did I explain everything. My father lived and died trying to keep that house together as best he could And now I have to. And yes I can't afford 15k in repairs like that. So get off your ******* high horse dood, I came here asking for genuine help as someone who already worked hard to get where I'm at after everyone in my ******* family has died. But thanks for your support buddy. Also both my cars are broke, one is a shitty 700$ truck I had to fit into weeks of paychecks just so I dont ruin my Z, so that I have a nice back up car and something I love. after my dad died I got ****** so hard, and built my life back into somewhat stable. Go yell at the rich Kid asking for money for a 90k$ tesla! If your not here to be kind or be supportive then Idc what you think, at least im not asking for money for ******** like the guy who got 45k for a potato salad!

Also Economical was my accord, that was only 20$cheaper a month on payments so hell yeah Ill spend 20$ to finance my Z. Thanks for the support.
You could get a second, or third job. Even part-time.

Sorry, but this is just begging for a handout. Sell your vehicles, buy something that runs and is cheap. Fix what you need to, then work on getting more toys.