View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 11:46 AM   #37 (permalink)
90 ST
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 90 and 15 GMC Sierra
90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ommateal View Post
Home is under a locked trust in my family's name. I can't apply For a equity loan. And if I could I probably can't afford more payments on things right now. My priorities are the taxes on the home. Bills. Car so I can continue to work. (Those Both just failed) and having food. I'm stable enough to do all I need to. But no I don't have Gibbs of money to throw at my failing home. So if someone would like to help me fix it up so I can continue to have it. Cool. Also I'll be selling things. Thanks for the support of you wish to help.
Locked trust in your family's name? So you can't sell the house, or borrow against it? Who the rest of the named people on the title, can they not help. As mentioned repairs can be done in stages.... You can get a part time job in the evenings...I was left my Dad's house when he past a few years back too, thing was a mess, other then the huge brand new shop on a 5 acre chunk of land. Couldn't afford to fix it, so it got sold. Maybe you need to talk to who ever else this house is in trust to and either then need to help with repairs or sign off so you can sell or borrow against it.