View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 04:48 AM   #36 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ommateal View Post
He had a heart attack. Died unexpected out of no where. I was helping him as much as I could at the time. And now I'm doing even better financially. Yes there is far more ppl in trouble. I'm not telling anyone to choose to help me or not. But I'm asking for it on expenses that regardless are out of my financial reach right now. Figured my fellow Z community would be cool enough to at least share my story and maybe get some help for stuff way out of my control right now. You guys are awesome

Dude we are not being insensitive about your loss we respect that and we are sorry about your loss. Dude I'm not comparing and I'm not the type of person who dwells on my sorrows.

6 years from now my dad passed away in a hospital from a massive stroke, I could not even go home to see him while he was alive and wasn't even able to bury him for the fact I could not afford to buy airfare tickets to go home overseas, as I was just starting my life in here in the US, no credit history, no green card, no big credit limit. I had to say goodbye to him over the phone and seek forgiveness for my short comings.

Dude it was a Sunday when he passed away. Monday I went to work and gave my best to my patients to make them well even if my heart is crushed. I never asked anyone for anything, I never asked for sympathy or reprieve from my daily obligations. All I asked from my friends and love ones is to pray for me for strength and inner peace.

Dude this community is alive and very supportive to those who are in need. There is even a thread about a fellow forum member in Canada that passed away of cancer...the forum even opened up an account to support his wife and family as he was the bread winner of the family. We had to help him sell his mods, car parts and his Beloveded Z.

My advise tear down your gofundme.com and build your self up. Open a for sale thread of your mods and we would gladly assist you selling them. If you say your doing better financially then set your priorities and don't pass it along the responsibility to others. For me that is irresponsible and coward. I'm sorry no better word to describe it.

Last edited by Zoren 370; 12-19-2015 at 04:54 AM.