View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 10:02 PM   #35 (permalink)
Ommateal
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z sport 6m
Ommateal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
What do you expect from a 28 year old? I do not know.... On my earlier post I said I would not judge you for who you are. But I think I would take that back, based from your arguments about your accord vs the Z and your $700 clutch failing truck and your failing house that you inherited from your late father. Hmmm....
Let me ask you this...your house just did not started to fall off the day your dad passed away, you knew for a fact that that house was in shambles and needed some repairs. I do not think this just happened overnight.
Why not or have you even extended assistance to your dad when he was alive to rebuild the house when your life was better? But yet you decided to go for your dream car of owning a Z instead of doing the right thing for your dad and the house. Now that is a $20 big difference way of thinking over there.

Why was it a priority now just because you where burdened by an inheritance of a house that is about to fall?
Son if you truly respect the memories of your good father, make him proud and build your home. Nothing wrong to ask help but help is being extended to those really in need.

What you need is a good advice how to fix your finances to cope up with your situation. I've been there many times in fact I failed many times miserably in life but I did find a way to bounce back and made it better.

As the old book of life says "teach a man how to fish and he will never go hungry"
Learn from this MAN and you will be RICH!
He had a heart attack. Died unexpected out of no where. I was helping him as much as I could at the time. And now I'm doing even better financially. Yes there is far more ppl in trouble. I'm not telling anyone to choose to help me or not. But I'm asking for it on expenses that regardless are out of my financial reach right now. Figured my fellow Z community would be cool enough to at least share my story and maybe get some help for stuff way out of my control right now. You guys are awesome