View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 08:51 PM   #31 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ommateal View Post
... My bad asking for help.
You are not asking for help, you are asking for a handout. There's a (big) difference.

Quote:
I don't expect any.
I'm glad to see we didn't disappoint you.

Quote:
... And to the ppl who hate on me asking for help. I hope you have major family losses. Can't repair your home's. Have to sell your car's and rot in he'll cause no one wanted to help you. Nah jk. Trust me it sucks. ...
How sweet of you. Did it ever occur to you that many people have been through even worse?

Yep, it sucks, but Life's a bitch and the only thing you can do when she knocks you down is pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and give it another shot. Being a success in life (however you care to define it) does not come easy and it doesn't come fast.