View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 07:41 PM   #22 (permalink)
Ommateal
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z sport 6m
Ommateal is on a distinguished road

Even if I didn't own the Z do you know how long it would take for me to save up 15+k? To fix my home. Owning the Z has barely anything to do with it. That's why I traded my accord and financed. Because I don't have a lot of money. Your right I'm not dying yet or starving. But I do have some serious issues in my house my dad left me unexpectedly. My bad asking for help. I don't expect any. But if someone wants to that would be great. Maybe I'll still have a house to raise my future family in. Other then that I'm probably going to have to wait fingers crossed it doesn't burn down or rot. If you would like to share . Donate. Or buy an item. Thank you. If not that's fine too. And to the ppl who hate on me asking for help. I hope you have major family losses. Can't repair your home's. Have to sell your car's and rot in he'll cause no one wanted to help you. Nah jk. Trust me it sucks. Also I'd probably toss you 20$ thanks. I will not be replying to this. If someone wants to help cool. I don't need your judgement :3