View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 07:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
jaytirbhaw
Track Member

Drives: 350z HR , Nismo 370z
jaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura aboutjaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura aboutjaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ommateal View Post
I expect nothing from no one. Just asked for help. Again the payments on my Z are almost the same as my accord was. Again I do well enough to support my regular needs. But by no means do I make enough to pay for major renovations that were plopped in my lap by the death of my father. Pretty it's already unsellable. So never mind. You guys are right. I'll just not reach out. And wait for my electrical to catch fire and my roof to fall in. A year ago I couldn't even bury my father. And now I drive a z but that doesn't mean I make enough to fix major house issues that's insane amount of money to have up front. If someone is willing to help cool. If not shut up. Also no one mentions the one of my guitars that was a 21st birthday present is for sell. I'm not just begging for money.
i think you're missing the point. Asking for help should only be an option when all other options are expended. You can sell your z, fix your house then drive around your $700 truck until you saved enough with your great job to be able to afford a nice car again. Build your credit up, a lot of people don't have upfront cash for anything but make it work.

How old are you ? No one wants to see your roof fall in and catch fire dude, again if its that serious to your well being , sell your car

edit: this is a public forum on the internet that you CHOSE to post on, "if not shut up" isn't a good choice of words. What makes you feel so entitled ? Again no disrespect to your family, but there's people that are in for way worst than you and resort to many other options before a gofundme.
2014 Nismo #350 , Built Motor, Top Mount Single Turbo .... 620 whp/ 500 lbs wtq
2012 Track/Drift Z, build coming soon.
Build Thread - http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...70z-build.html

Last edited by jaytirbhaw; 12-18-2015 at 07:13 PM.