View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 07:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
Ommateal
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z sport 6m
Ommateal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
If you don't have the resources to fix up the house, then maybe you need to give serious consideration to selling. The longer you wait, the more damage that will be done from the leaks and the less you will get for the house. If mold sets in, you're boned.

While I would have worded thing a little different, I have to agree with Tigger. You are an "able-bodied/minded" person with the resources to meet your basic needs with enough left over to have a freaking 370Z in the garage. And I'm betting you're enjoying a lot of other luxuries such as cable, Internet, cell phone, &c. Work hard, love your family and friends, and, one day, you might have the nicer things that you desire. Don't expect someone else to buy your ticket.
I expect nothing from no one. Just asked for help. Again the payments on my Z are almost the same as my accord was. Again I do well enough to support my regular needs. But by no means do I make enough to pay for major renovations that were plopped in my lap by the death of my father. Pretty it's already unsellable. So never mind. You guys are right. I'll just not reach out. And wait for my electrical to catch fire and my roof to fall in. A year ago I couldn't even bury my father. And now I drive a z but that doesn't mean I make enough to fix major house issues that's insane amount of money to have up front. If someone is willing to help cool. If not shut up. Also no one mentions the one of my guitars that was a 21st birthday present is for sell. I'm not just begging for money.