View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 06:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ommateal View Post
Ok haha cause I can just get more hours at work, it doesn't work like that. And obviously you didn't read what happened nor did I explain everything. My father lived and died trying to keep that house together as best he could And now I have to. And yes I can't afford 15k in repairs like that. So get off your ******* high horse dood, I came here asking for genuine help as someone who already worked hard to get where I'm at after everyone in my ******* family has died. But thanks for your support buddy. Also both my cars are broke, one is a shitty 700$ truck I had to fit into weeks of paychecks just so I dont ruin my Z, so that I have a nice back up car and something I love. after my dad died I got ****** so hard, and built my life back into somewhat stable. Go yell at the rich Kid asking for money for a 90k$ tesla! If your not here to be kind or be supportive then Idc what you think, at least im not asking for money for ******** like the guy who got 45k for a potato salad!

Also Economical was my accord, that was only 20$cheaper a month on payments so hell yeah Ill spend 20$ to finance my Z. Thanks for the support.

I agree with you in that one respect. And if I ever come across any one of those douchebags I'd be happy to use their foreheads for golf tees. And I'm horrible with my swing.

I'll be the first to admit that when I get pissed I will escalate until I'm over the top. But do you understand what I'm saying? The examples I wrote weren't for fun. Those are real people in real need. You can't just go begging people for money. You need to do it for yourself.

And just because some stupid kid is begging for money so he can buy a Tesla doesn't mean you should join the crowd. Those people will get what they deserve eventually. If you really believe you are a good person at heart and are running a little thin right now then re-organize and figure it out. But coming here and begging for money will only draw people like me out of hiding. I stay out of this side of the forum for a reason because there is nothing but rage-inducing insanity here.