View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 06:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Ommateal
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z sport 6m
Ommateal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
Let me first start by saying that whatever the issues are there is always a way forward. Now let me give you two examples of what defines true need.

Example #1- A disabled vet whose insurance won't help pay for a wheel chair ramp and is unable to physically leave his house. A GoFundMe page was created, they received the $5k for the ramp and some neighbors installed it for him. Nice end to the story.

Example #2. A person who is developmentally disabled whose only parent just passed away and can't function in a job where the environment is beyond that of food prep and cleaning. Now she has to somehow manage to pay for her mother's funeral while she makes $7.25/hr, only gets 18 hours a week because they don't see value in employing such a person and won't give her more and relies on public transportation to and from work. Oh, ****. There goes the house she lived in and now she can't even feed herself or her one and only true companion- her cat.

You done pissed me the fuck off with this online begging garbage. Not only that but you are employed, you can pay your bills and you have two cars. Holy fuck. And you want people to just give you money? Go fucking work some more hours! Leave the GoFundMe shit for those that actually need fucking assistance. It isn't your personal fucking piggy bank. My advice... GO FUCK YOURSELF. And take that fucking page down. Fucking clown.
Ok haha cause I can just get more hours at work, it doesn't work like that. And obviously you didn't read what happened nor did I explain everything. My father lived and died trying to keep that house together as best he could And now I have to. And yes I can't afford 15k in repairs like that. So get off your ******* high horse dood, I came here asking for genuine help as someone who already worked hard to get where I'm at after everyone in my ******* family has died. But thanks for your support buddy. Also both my cars are broke, one is a shitty 700$ truck I had to fit into weeks of paychecks just so I dont ruin my Z, so that I have a nice back up car and something I love. after my dad died I got ****** so hard, and built my life back into somewhat stable. Go yell at the rich Kid asking for money for a 90k$ tesla! If your not here to be kind or be supportive then Idc what you think, at least im not asking for money for ******** like the guy who got 45k for a potato salad!

Also Economical was my accord, that was only 20$cheaper a month on payments so hell yeah Ill spend 20$ to finance my Z. Thanks for the support.