View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 06:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FNR32 View Post
^^ That was what I expected to see when I opened the box. I did call TWM just now and they confirmed that it's authentic and sometimes they put the sticker on the shfiter, sometimes they don't. Afterall, "it's just a sticker, sir" is what I was told on the phone just now...

It looks as though everything is here despite the fact it's been disturbed. The guy I spoke with stated that sometimes they ship in a smaller boxes if you've only ordered 1 item. He was able to confirm that my wife did order it and that they did ship it, so im sure it's the real thing. The presentation just took away the warm and fuzzy feeling you'd expect to get when opening new parts.
Seems odd that they wouldn't put the sticker on it nor would they put it in a TWM box, especially since its (sarcastic tone to mock TWM rep) " 'freeee' advertising". Seems much better for you to post an excited thread with a TWM box and Sticker to REP and instead we have this debacle haha... At least they do have record of it. Did you put the black washer on the top part of the shifter? Or was it there when you opened it?

I was looking for differences in the actual shifter itself too. Like that washer and how the bottom hole seems smaller. Could be also that someone did open the package saw what was in it, was like "da fuqqq" and then put it all back together.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote